Sunday, April 20, 2008

Eve says Doug

When Garrett was learning how to talk, he would call his daddy "Doug." But he just didn't say it normally. His voice would get really low and he'd say it really fast. So....being the fun loving person I am, I thought it would be hilarious to teach Eve how to say it. Now, according to my sister, Eve says it all the time! I love it, I love it, I love it!! Have I mentioned that being an aunt is the best thing ever!! I adore my nieces and my nephew.

By the way, Eve's belly button sticks out and her Mommy taught her to push it in and say "ding dong." That's what she was doing until I picked up the camera.


1 comment:

Jenn said...

Where's Doug?!!! I remember when he used to say that. That was so super cute. They are growing up and getting all big now :'( It's okay though, it is fun to see them turning into fun kids with HUGE personalities;-)