Saturday, March 21, 2009

Catching Up

So.. it's been awhile since I've really updated our blog as to what we've been up to! We've been so busy so far this year... it's hard to believe it's MARCH!!

I'm posted a short picture video. In February, Ethan had the Blue and Gold Banquet. We made a Nevada cake. The theme for the banquet was patriotism or something like that. Ethan loves Nevada because that's where his grandparents live and we have tons of fun when we go down there. Garrett and Chase were introduced at the banquet this year because they will be turning 8 in July and will finally be scouts. I got to get up and say a few things about them.

Also in February, we attended the wedding of my cousin, Makai. The pictures didn't turn out so good because the lighting was dim but I got some cute pics of the kids in their new church clothes!

The last pics are of Mckenzie and her BFF, Jasmine. They call themselves heaven sisters. Cute, huh? Anyway, they got to have a late over/girls night where we did makeovers and watched girl movies. It was way fun!!



2 comments:

Mindy said...

Fun Pictures! How are you?? We need to do lunch!! Happy DAy!!

Doug and Becca said...

Sounds fun. I love the heaven sisters, that's really cute. And what a cool mom you are to do makeovers. Maybe I'll hire you one day to do them for Ashley...that's not my expertise. Blue and Gold banquet, sounds like we did almost the same thing. I am over the scouts and we also had our boys decorate cakes. We did a Hawaii cake..actually Katelyn did...I'm just not creative enough.