Thursday, June 24, 2010

My News

Well, as you've no doubt heard from my children, I am pregnant. I'm about 10 weeks along and Eric and I will be expecting the baby in late January.
Obviously, this wasn't planned. And obviously, it's not an ideal situation. But as my friend pointed out to me, what is so bad about a cute, pudgy baby?
Members of my family and some of my friends are no longer speaking to me and we don't have a lot of support. Eric's family isn't thrilled but they are being very sweet to me. And a few of my close friends are being supportive.
So, here we are. If you've heard the news and wondered if it was true, yes it is. My kids are somewhat confused, but excited. But I'm somewhat confused as well.
We'll see what happens.....

8 comments:

Laurie said...

Wow! Although it isn't your ideal situation, it is still very exciting, and still a baby that will be so loved. Congratulations!

Jenn Oldham said...

Hey! Congrats=). I agree, nothing wrong with a cute pudgy baby and in your case one with SUPER long eyelashes??

Nancy Mackey said...

surprise! I was wondering(from your comments on fb) what was going on. We still need to do something, for real!

Teri said...

Can't wait to hold that baby!! Congrats!!!

Krista said...

ANOTHER baby! Dude! You gotta let me in on your 'secret' since obviously... Sam and I can't figure it out! ;)
Congratulations!

Unknown said...

This baby is going to be LOVED and that's what's most important--especially with so many awesome brothers and sisters on both sides and loving parents.

The Halls said...

Hey there lady! I am super excited for you!!! All of my friends are having babies and it is so fun! As for those who judge...a big fat BOO from me to them...xoxo..

Love ya!

Neika Boulter said...

A new baby will be so wonderful! Life is hard and no one can handle your life but... YOU! So go for happiness and everything will work out!