Monday, September 13, 2010

Baby Seth!

We found out last week that we're having a baby boy! I could not be more excited to meet my baby boy in January. It was so fun to see him on screen. He moves so much and the ultrasound tech had trouble getting good angles. You can also see that our Baby Seth has his daddy's Navajo lips. Even the ultrasound tech commented several times about how cute the baby's lips are.

I think I'm past the really crappy part of this pregnancy and despite finding out things like my ward Relief Society doesn't support unwed mothers, I'm starting to really enjoy being pregnant with this baby. Like I said, he moves ALL the time. It's starting to be full on kicks and nudges, not just flutters. And Baby likes to swim from one side of my tummy to the other.

I'm starting to show and Mckenzie LOVES to hug my tummy and feel the baby kick. Carter talks non-stop about Baby Seth. Everyone is excited to prepare for him.

This experience has been full of a lot of crazy emotions. People who think they know more than me tend to think they need to remind me that I'm not married and this isn't the best situation to bring a baby into or to expose my children to. Well, DUH!! To those people, mind your own damn business. Let my kids and Eric and I enjoy this baby. We are fully aware that the circumstances are not the best, but what's done is done and we're having a precious baby boy.

We've decided to name him Seth William McCabe. William is after my grandpa whom I miss like crazy.

3 comments:

Reginas creations! said...

Congrats!!! enjoy it and take a deep breath when you deal w/ the conflict. Your doing great and your family will grow stronger and be together thru it all!!

Teri said...

You can already tell he's going to be a little heart-breaker! His ultrasound picture is so CUTE! We love you all!!

The Halls said...

I am so excited for you and Eric! Great name for the little man...

I am thinking about you and know that you are doing the best you can. It is also okay to expose your children to less than perfect circumstanses as we don't live in a bubble. Shocking to some, but there are lots of less that desirable experiences that we all have to go through. All your kids will be stronger human beings because of life experiences.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it...