Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Our blog




So... this is our first family blog. At the moment I'm excited to be creating this, and I'll probably add things for days and then forget about it.... I have such a short attention span. However, I think it's a fund way to stay in touch with people. Now maybe my Christmas letters won't be so long!

What is the Montrose Family up to? We're living in Orem! We love our house, our neighborhood, our ward and the kid's school. Although... the principal is leaving so the verdict will be out on the school till we get acquainted with the new principal.

Anyway... the kids are getting bigger and busier!! And we're having a blast exploring Southern Utah and Nevada now that Nanna and Papa live in Mesquite. Doug and I have TOTALLY fallen in love with Zion's Ntl Park. We're half tempted to move down there!!! Maybe we will if the new principal doesn't work out for us!! :)

Read on, I've posted an update on each of the kids.

No comments: