Wednesday, October 15, 2008

TEN YEARS

I am so excited that I can barely contain myself! Friday is our TEN year anniversary and we were planning to go to Nevada to hike in the desert. However, last night I was surprised with tickets to Mama Mia at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas!! We're going to have the best weekend ever. We're still taking the kids to the desert (no we won't leave them there....) and then we're going to Vegas after that.

Yes, I have the best husband EVER. I'm continually amazed that he has put up with me for 10 years.

Here's what's gonna be happening in Nevada this weekend:


Yeah baby!!

5 comments:

The Halls said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope Vegas will be super fun...I actually am certain it will be! I can't wait to hear all about it when you return!

Neika Boulter said...

Thank Heaven's to Bar T-5 for bringing in such cute cowboys, huh! Congrats on 10 years, its so neat to see how your family has grown! HUGGS to you guys, and congrats!

Laurie said...

That is so fun! Happy anniversary! Have a great trip!

Joy ~ Kurt said...

CONGRATS! Sounds like you are going to have a blast! HURRY and post when you get back! :)

Doug and Becca said...

That sounds like a blast Ariane! What a fun anniversary. Good job Doug!