Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tag

My friend Joy tagged me, so here it is!

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Planning my wedding
2. Buying a new car
3. Working as a housekeeper for a vacation rental company
4. Living in Jackson, WY
5. Making out with Doug every spare minute I had

Five things on my to do list today:
1. Do laundry
2. Buy present for my niece (who is 3 today)
3. Take Mckenzie to dance class
4. Clean
5. Go to my niece's birthday party

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Bear claws
2. Pringles
3. Peanut M&Ms
4. Popcorn
5. Chips and salsa

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Get myself out of debt
2. Buy a house
3. Set up college funds for my kids and my nieces and nephew
4. Get my siblings out of debt
5. Help my parents and in-laws with whatever they needed

Five places I've lived:
1. Jackson, WY
2. Driggs, ID
3. Firth, ID
4. Orem, UT
5. Layton, UT

Five jobs I've had:
1. National Elk Refuge Sleigh Rides
2. Mini-Mart in Jackson, WY
3. Typewell Transcriber for UVSC and USU
4. Diamond Peak Construction
5. J&A Accounting

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog

Five People I'm tagging:

1. Brooke Babcock
2. Mindy Ige
3. Becca Hamblin
4. Jenn Fager
5. Neika Boulter

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Okay, I did it. I never did before and considering only like three people read my blog tagging others was hard! Liked reading your answers. Happy Day!

Laurie said...

Great list. It's fun to learn a little more about you!

Neika Boulter said...

I love blogging! I really feel like I can keep connected with you guys. I'll get right on my tag! Happy 10th Anniversary by the way!!!!! YAHOO.