Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Oh No! I'm one of THOSE people!!

I got to looking at my page and I realized something. It looks like a scrap book. An online scrapbook! A freaking scrapbook! It's finally happened! I've crossed over.... pretty soon you'll see me at those parties, cutting things out. I'll be talking about scrapbooking stuff. No.. I can resist. No offense to those women out there who can be the scrapbooker. It is a creative thing to do and I admire those with the patience to do it. I tried it once, I even went to a little party where they were selling things. I even tried to keep the mocking to a minimum so I wouldn't embarrass my friend. However... I just can't do it. But look at my Blog. It's all cutesy and stuff. And what's worse is that I LIKE it! This is what living in Utah Valley has done. Either that or it's because I'm getting older. I'm going soft. I need to go find me some leather pants and a biker. Man oh man!

4 comments:

Abby said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! I'm with you...although it may be possible that my mocking is still happening. I have to be very careful because I have several friend scrapbookers...but I don't think you've officially crossed over. You're safe. Although I'm game for some leather pants and a biker, too. Bring one form me tomorrow.

Nancy Mackey said...

Come over to the dark side, I'll help you!

Laurie said...

Haha, you are so funny! I feel the same way about scrapbooking! But your blog is cute, though!

Teri said...

Come on Ariane. You know you like it.....everyone else is doing it.........

Leather pants, bikers.........my house at noon!!!