Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mckenzie

Today we bought Mckenzie's baptism dress. She tried on about 10 or 12 and finally decided on the 3rd one she tried on that we both fell in love with. Of course, Mommy was holding back tears the entire time. Kenzie even told me I was being ridiculous..... ha ha. I just can't believe that my baby girl, who weighed 3 pounds when she was born, this baby girl who could fit in her daddy's hand, is now 8 years old and getting baptized. I am overwhelmed.

I am not trying to take away from the face that Garrett and Chase are being baptized too. I am just as overwhelmed over them as well. But I haven't been shopping with them yet. And they are too rowdy to have a sweet experience with. Mckenzie is precious and sweet. From her perfect little spirit to her beautiful green eyes. I just can't wrap my head around this!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Okay, you're making me cry!