Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall


I love fall! It's my favorite time of year!! This past weekend the kids and I did tons of yard work. We made a contest out of it, the winning team got slushies. (Kenzie and Carter worked their tiny butts off!) While cleaning the backyard, we found a baby snake that Mommy picked up with her bare hands!! We now have a new pet named Fluffy. It's actually kinda cute!

We decorated for Halloween and bought pumpkins, ranging in size from super big to teeny tiny. And then after church on Sunday we went up the canyon for a hot dog roast. It was so peaceful and relaxing!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

That sounds great! What a wonderful weekend!! Love ya!

Bentz Family said...

Sounds like your doing good, I hope all is well!
Love ya bunches!

Teri said...

Fluffy is so cute!! I may have to steal your contest idea to get my yard work done. You're a smart woman!

Abby said...

Go Momma Go!

The Halls said...

You are such a good mom! It sounds like your family had a fun time!!1