Wednesday, April 28, 2010

First Semester Down... Whole Rest of My Life Coming Up!!!



Today I took my last final. It went so smoothly and I feel very good about it. I also received my Sociology term paper grade. A perfect score! Yay for me! My first semester back at UVU ends on a very, very good note.

So, Eric took me out to lunch to celebrate and of course, ended up buying me shoes. He knows his way to my heart. SHOES! They're cute!

I feel like I just climbed a mountain and I'm looking over the valley and it's good. It's sooooo good. I did it! I'm doing it! The kids and I have our whole lives ahead of us and it'll be good.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Congratulations Ariane!! That is so exciting- good for you!

Teri said...

Those are very cute! And your feet look good too!! Lucky lady! And congrats on school!!