Tuesday, April 28, 2009

EEG


Yesterday was my EEG. For now, it's the last of my tests. However, next week we have an appointment with another neurologist so I may have to do this all over again. Argh!


Anyway, here's a picture of all the wires going into my hair. Carter asked if they were checking to see if there was too much dust in my head or if my brain was still alive. Thank you, Doug for putting that idea into his head! But it does go along with my new mantra lately... if I can't laugh at it, I'm gonna cry!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

That looks very similar to my sleep study wires. Mine were stuck all over my face too. That goo is FANTASTIC...not! I hope you get the information you need to get the help you need. Waiting and not knowing are the worst parts. Laughing instead of crying has been huge for me in my life. Hang in there. You are truly loved by so many! Laugh it up today and I will too!