Saturday, May 30, 2009

Princess Me


So it was my birthday on the 27th (in case you didn't hear my yelling it from the roof tops...) My husband and best friend, Kim made it an amazing day! My office was filled with pink balloons and flowers. Soon afterwards, I received my pink tiara and a ring to match which I wore for the entire rest of the day, of course. Kim treated me to a massage and a facial at Salon DeLeon (I think.) It was PURE heaven. Then my husband took me to see Angels & Demons which was my FAVORITE Dan Brown novel and really close to one of my favorite books ever. I also got to buy a new dress and a shirt to go with my white skirt. So all in all, I had a heavenly day. I just had to brag. My husband spoils me a lot, but it's not every day that I get to wear a tiara. This picture is not the most flattering but it's the only one I have with my beloved pink jewels. Ha ha!

7 comments:

Teri said...

I'm glad you had such a great birthday! You deserve it!!

Mindy said...

I think you look adorable!! Sounds like a truly wonderful day. Let me know when you are free. Happy day!

Neika Boulter said...

super sweet! I'm glad you have people spoiling you for once! Its your turn! luv ya

Larsen-Party-Of-Five said...

Happy Birthday a little late! Sounds like a great birthday! It's always fun to be pampered, especially as a mom!

The Halls said...

Happy Birthday! You look amazing! We need to get together this summer...

Doug and Becca said...

Happy belated Birthday Ariane! Sounds like you had a fabulous day. Didn't you just love Angels and deamons. I love the tiara! You look beautiful

Jenn Oldham said...

Happy 29th Birthday=). You look cute in your little tiara. It sounds like you had an amazing birthday!