Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Focus


You know when you're in labor and they tell you to find a focal point while you're in pain... well I'm trying that tactic while I'm attempting to survive the last month of this semester! There is sooooooooo much to do and not enough time in my day to do it! And I'm afraid if I feed my kids anything with pasta in it one more time, someone will call child services. So, I'm choosing to focus on this picture I took in the desert and see if it calms me.... or relaxes me.... or something. Or maybe I can practice Lamaze breathing... Hee Hee Hoo

2 comments:

Abby said...

You can do it, Ariane! And who says there's anything wrong with pasta?

Alisa said...

There's totally nothing wrong with pasta! But if you want some variety, I could bring dinner some night when you are extra busy. Just let me know!