Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Garrett, Chase & Mckenzie!!

For the triplet's birthday, we went to Logan to visit Doug's family. Hyde Park celebrating Pioneer the weekend we were there, so we got to see fireworks (launched across the street from my in-law's house!) and a parade (which passed in front of my in-law's!) Hyde Park also had a small carnival where the kids got to ride some rides and play on some inflatable stuff.

Grandpa Paul and Grandma Lane took us to McDonald's for a birthday lunch, after which we went to the Logan Aquatic Center where the kids got to swim and play.

That evening, we broke a pinata and had cake and ice cream at my in-law's where we also opened presents.

Check it out!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday kiddos!!

Neika Boulter said...

OH my goodness! I didn't remember the birth of your triplets at all! I feel so bad, sorry you had to endure all of that! I just read your blogs and I am so happy to know you and your family and to have you in our lives. Keep in touch! Neika