Monday, November 30, 2009

Student of the Week

My Chase is Student of the Week!! I am so proud of him. He is such a good kid. Everyone loves him and Mrs. Morgan has said that she would love to have a whole class full of Chases... (she said that about Ethan too...) Chase is such a hard worker and I know I've said it a thousand times, but he has come such a long way in such a short time. It's mostly because of his hard work and his self motivation. He amazes me!! He is so enthusiastic about school and primary and scouts that it's hard not to be enthusiastic for him. I adore him... even if he doesn't wear a belt and he has to hold his pants up when he runs... silly boy!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Way to go Chase!!! That boy is so sweet. Hw always says hello to me and makes me smile!!!

Teri said...

Hooray for Chase!!!! I love to watch that silly kid run down the street holding up his pants! Give him a hug for me.