Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Precious "Flashback"








My laptop bit the dust last week so I resurrected my old desk top that we haven't used in years. I decided to go through everything that was on here and I am so happy I did. Here are a few precious pictures I thought I'd lost. These were taken shortly before we moved into the house we live in now. Ethan has just turned 6, the triplets were 4 and Carter was 2. I want so much to reach into the pictures and hold my babies. Especially Ethan, who is almost taller than I am. Where did it go? It goes by so fast and it just slips through my fingers. And now I'm sitting here crying like a baby. But really, I just wanted to post these so you all could see how cute they all were... all chubby and shiny... my babies.

3 comments:

Teri said...

Oh my goodness! They are all so cute! I forgot how young they were when you moved in. They grow so fast!

Laurie said...

Your kids are so cute. They are growing up so fast!

Mindy said...

They are adorable!