Monday, February 22, 2010

Words to Describe Carter... By Carter



Oh my goodness... I just had to put this in before I forget. We were decorating boxes tonight for the kids' treasures. Mckenzie has Littlest Pet Shop toys and the boys all have Pokemon cards. Mckenzie had me writing all kinds of things on her box, like she was sweet and sassy and things like that. Carter hands me a marker and asks me to write some things for him. I get ready to start and ask him what he wants and he says the following: Cuddly, Strong, Ticklish, Cute, Pretty Eyes, Lovable. OH MY GOODNESS!!! I was trying not to smile and be as serious as I could because, you see, this was a serious task he was asking me to undertake.

We then were getting ready for bed and he noticed an Old Navy bag on my bed. He looked inside and saw that I'd bought myself a pair of jeans and a shirt. He said, very seriously, "Mom, you should wear this tomorrow because you'll look very cute." (He was holding up the shirt as he said it.)

He is so adorable. It's hard not to just squeeze him and cover him with kisses all the stinkin' time!!

The pics above are of Carter "stealing" Chase's cake batter. We were baking cakes for the Scout's Blue and Gold Banquet and Carter just couldn't help himself. I walk back into the kitchen from taking out the trash and this is what I see. Sneaky kid. He was just giggling and having a grand time.

No comments: